An engaging outdoor summer program for young people
ages 8-15 that provides:
- Meaningful Outdoor Experiences
- Healthy Personal and Social Development
- Engagement in the Community
The Toronto Trekkers program will build and strengthen
community bonds through active meaningful engagement
in urban outdoor settings.
The program is based out of Christie Pits Park.
(SW corner of Bloor St. W. and Christie St.)
Sessions July – August 2013:
- July 29th – August 2nd (5 days)
- August 6th – 9th (4 days, Civic Holiday)
- August 12th – 16th (5 days)
- August 19th – 23rd (5 days)
- August 26th – 30th (5 days)
Director: Simon Bennett
Simon Bennett has worked in the camping and outdoor education field for over 10 years and completed a bachelors of Community Recreation at Brock University before completing a Bachelors of Education degree at York University.